Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cookie Maddness


Love my husband, but why is it that he always comes up with these fantastic ideas that involve tons of work for me.  I'm quite sure I'd never do that to him.  Just because the window washing turned into new windows and new siding, doesn't give him the right to force me into the cookie making business, does it?

So Ron wanted to give the people in his department cookies for Christmas.  14 plates of cookies and bars later, I was still smiling.  The girls had a fabulous time baking.  I was basically the supervisor!

And the bonus - I got my Christmas present early.  A new Kitchen Aid mixer.  My previous one had a bad encounter with a chef in training.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love my kitchen aid. :) I have an email coming your way..so WATCH OUT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another kudos to you for the new Kitchenaid. I was just thinking today that I don't know what I would do if mine broke! Had fun last night :)

    ReplyDelete