Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Blessing

Something bizarre has happened to me.  I'm not sure if it is the fact that I have become resolved to the fact that Alaska will be my home for many more years, or maybe I have actually begun to like it here, or maybe God has been gracious and has given me a peace about calling Alaska home. 

Whatever the case may be, this Christmas season did not bring nearly the heartbreak as previous years.  I am so thankful for my husband and my four wonderful kids.  God has blessed us over and over.  We have health, home, employment, friends, family and most of all the love of a Savior.

To all my friends and family: Thank you for your love and support through the years.  The Howe family has been blessed by you.



As for the picture...it was a goofy pic from Christmas morning.  I just couldn't resist.  Pretty scary huh :)

2 comments:

  1. nice picture! Snow flakes look good on you??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! :) I'm glad to hear that you feel a peace about Alaska being home. I still struggle with that too....it comes and goes! What do you think about changing my blog layout for me? It's boring but I'm not very good at doing all that stuff....

    ReplyDelete